Friday, January 25, 2013

Catching Up

So it has been a while since I posted. Our trip to Disney World was exhausting but fun. We walked sooo much. Dinner at the Coral Reef was delicious and the service was wonderful. We took our time and really dined. The next night at Tony's Town Square was more rushed as this was casual dining not signature dining. A big difference in service as well as price. The food was good but next time I'll save the better restaurant for last.

I bought nothing for myself. That is a first in all of my visits. I bought Lou a Pooh Bear. When I showed him on Facetime he was excited and asked if he could sleep with it. Pooh Bear is on his way to Lou Bear.

We have been doing a lot of walking since we got back. Most mornings we take a long walk either on the beach or in different neighborhoods looking at houses. It feels good to be out and exercising.

I did lose weight the week we were away. This week has been hard. I am more hungry than usual. Maybe it is all the walking.

Today the weather was beautiful. It has been getting warmer again with cool nights. Our first visitors arrive next Tuesday. We are planning activities for them. Possibilities are a farmers market and a Segway tour and of course the beach and shopping.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment